I would like to tell briefly about circuit. When LED is ligth(on),it will trigger ptohotransistor for work. I wonder that between these two component of range is important. Is there any calculate metod for unknown range ? How can I design productive this circuit ? How many length should be between LED and Phototransistor ?
- Will this phototransistor circuit work
- Electronic – 3 watt LED plus LiFePO4 battery (1 cell), no resistor, no regulator. Is there anything wrong with this
- Electrical – How do phototransistor and photodiode work in multisim ? How to one cause the photodiode to trigger the phototransistor
- Electronic – How to bias a phototransistor (TCRT5000) to scale the effective range
- Electronic – What means voltage range in this LED driver