If you charge two capacitors \$C_1, C_2\$in series with some voltage \$V_0\$ and then discharge them in parallel to find an output voltage \$V_1\$, how would you do so? Right now I know the total charge on the capacitors is \$Q = C_1C_2/(C_1 + C_2) V_0\$ but I'm not sure how to relate the total charge to an output voltage if they are discharging in parallel.
- Electronic – Approximate Gain vs Frequency Curve for an RC circuit
- Electronic – Charging capacitor in parallel and discharging in series
- Electronic – treat two identical capacitors with capacitance \$C\$ in parallel as one capacitor with capacitance \$2C\$
- Electronic – Charging one capacitor with another capacitor in LTspice
- Electronic – Charge distribution on switched capacitors