Which parameter in the datasheets of the line drivers MAX3232 and MAX232 can tell about the maximum length of the line for their correct operation if all else is same for the two circuits, that is baud rate = 115200, Vdd = 5 V, same UTP cable used.
- Electronic – arduino – Problems with homemade RS232-to-TTL converter board based on TI’s MAX232
- Electronic – MAX3232 overheating/burnt after connecting to PC
- Electronic – How to choose an optocoupler for (19200 baud) serial communication between Arduino and RS422 transceiver
- Electronic – What TVS diode should use for MAX232 and MAX485, whether uni or Bi-directional
- Electronic – Standing waves feedline length and dipole antenna feedline
- Electronic – How far can 3.3V UART go at 38400 baud