Electrical – I’m looking for this FPC connector


I'm looking for this board, but I don't know the correct name:
enter image description here
enter image description here

Anyone knows the name?

Best Answer

A good place to start would be this Digikey search for 26-position, FPC, top-conductor connectors. You didn't provide images of both sides of the flex cable or a picture of the connector with a ruler, so I can't be sure what pin pitch the connector you have is.

To search through the available FPC connectors by type, contact number, contact pitch, etc., consider Digikey's or Mouser's selection of board-mount connectors.

If you can provide more information/pictures, your specific connector could be more easily identified. However, do not expect to find the exact same part number as the one you have, just one that is probably compatible.