I set up a clearance of 0.256 mm, however, this distance is only applied between the ground and traces. When it comes to ground and pads, this distance is small. I am wondering will be the copper removed from that purple area, between the pads and the ground (see image), and what is the purpose of that purple layer in manufacturing process?
- Electronic – Eagle – Oval pad
- Electronic – PCB fab and assembly, how to resolve width problem between adjacent pads
- Electrical – Placing the pads of SMD components in different layers (KiCad PCB design)
- Electronic – KiCAD Component Pad Clearances
- Electronic – Why did KiCad merge the pins into one open blob in the solder mask gerber
- Electrical – Differential pairs; length matching between pairs