Is there a circuit (that only uses op-amp and resistors) that performs multiplication between two DC input signals v1 and v2? Similar to the Summing Amplifier but with multiplication.
- Op Amp summing the circuit is not behaving as desired
- Electronic – Analog multiplier using logarithmic and anti-logarithmic opamp issue
- Summing Amp Response in a Cascaded Butterworth Notch Filter
- Electrical – Find v1 and v2 of a summing amplifier when it is in series with another Op-Amp
- Electrical – Connecting signal to multiple summing amplifiers
- Electronic – Op-amp can add more than two voltages, while discrete transistors can’t