In Verilog, is it ok to use negedge of clock. Can a memory element be triggered at the negedge of clock? How robust will be the design practically in the chip?
- Verilog: sampling data in both posedge and negedge of the clock
- Electronic – When should I use negedge on a clock signal
- Electronic – history of edge-triggered D flip-flop design using three S-R latches
- Electronic – Using both clock edges in an FPGA design
- Electronic – How to redirect/regenerate an input clock to an output pin in the FPGA design (Verilog)
- Electronic – Capacitor for triggering negative edge J-K Flip Flop’s Clock