What is the maximum input value (Vi) that can be applied without zener diode gets damaged knowing that the maximum power rating of the zener diode is \$ P_m = 500mW \$,the breakdown voltage is \$ V_Z = 10V \$ and the ripple in the output voltage is +-3% ? Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!
- Electrical – Zener diode behaviour at operating limit
- Electronic – Difficulty using CircuitLab to build a Zener Diode Voltage Regulator Circuit
- Electrical – Zener Diode Reverse Current
- Electronic – Why does voltage drop in a simple zener diode based voltage regulator
- Electronic – Zener diode – Zener voltage vs reverse voltage specification