When people modulate their tesla coils to play music, it sounds like a very sharp square wave, as opposed to the electrical signal, a (roughly) sine wave. Why doesn't the tesla coil sound like a sine wave, which would match the electrical signal?
- Electronic – Which is the loudest in terms of sound intensity – Sine, Square or Sawtooth waveform
- How do i completely discharge a capacitors entire load in a fraction of a second
- Electrical – Why does the active low pass filter produce triangle waves
- Electronic – Will a Tesla coil work with a square wave inverter output, used as input
- Electronic – Why does a Tesla coil secondary need intermittent excitation to achieve resonance