I have an idea for an automated small toyish submarine. Can I use the Arduino for this? Does it behave well under the ocean surface? I think I'll need some kind of casing with silicone around it, and a small propeller that will push it forward. What's the best suited Arduino for this project? It will need to be remote controlled.
- Electronic – Arduino bot that can find a specific sound signal
- Controlling Analog RC Car Remote with Arduino
- Electronic – arduino – Solenoids causing Arduino to malfunction despite protection diode
- Electronic – arduino – Interrupts and Arduino EthernetShield
- State of MOSFET after getting fried
- Electrical – how to design power for arduino and servo