I'm just trying out Arduino Uno for the first time with 2 blinking LEDs on a breadboard. All the tutorials on the Internet seem to use a resistor. I do know the function of resistors, but does it really matter here? These LEDs are working just fine without a resistor.
- Electronic – arduino – Controling 4 LEDs with 5 pushbuttons and Arduino
- Powering 16 super bright blue LEDs with Arduino
- Electronic – arduino – Controlling multiple LEDs with Arduino and TLC5940NT
- Electronic – arduino – Controlling Power LEDs through multiplexer
- Electronic – arduino – How does the breadboard circuit diagram look? Is the circuit going to explode