Where do i put the Arduino "Library" folder on a Mac?
Electronic – Arduino Libaries folder
- Electronic – arduino – How to know when making a library for the Arduino
- Electronic – arduino – How to import a library into a Arduino program
- Electronic – arduino – Programming for the Arduino without the Arduino IDE.. but with the provided libraries
- Electronic – arduino – can’t connect to webserver through arduino
- Electronic – arduino – How to make an Arduino play a sound
- What library version is bundled with which version of the Arduino IDE
- Two nRF24L01+/Arduino UNOs don’t connect
Libraries should go to ~/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ folder. This way when you upgrade Arduino IDE it wont overwrite your libraries. If Arduino IDE does not show your recently added library you need to restart the IDE.