Pardon me, I'm a total newb to electronics. My question is, when a device is measured in watts, such as a 60-watt light bulb, is this ALWAYS supposed to be assumed to be watt-hours, i.e. 60 watts per hour?
- Electronic – increase the no of operating hours of a battery without increasing its capacity
- Electronic – Power dissipation
- Electronic – On guitar amps, what is the difference between the two “watts” figures
- Electronic – portable power supply
- Electronic – How to calculate total current, power, energy consumption from device