I would like to trigger a PIR sensor using an infrared LED. Is that possible? My goal is to simulate motion in front of the PIR, when there otherwise is none. I tried using a handheld remote control, but that didn't seem to work.
- Electronic – PIR sensor triggered by itself when using timer, works without timer
- PIR sensor based LED light controller
- Electronic – How to get the PIR sensor to output more than 3.3v
- Electronic – PIR sensor led strip with N channel mosftet
- Electronic – PIR sensor (HC-SR501) with n-Mosfet transistor not switching off
- Electronic – Motion sensor to detect birds and small animals but ignore humans