Electronic – Crimp-on wire splitter


This little cramp on connector is something similar to butt connector, but has extra leg, i.e. like 3 way butt connector.

I want to take existing wire and attach to it, or connect to it in paralel without tools. I imaginee it would be something I would take with pliers and crimp on it and it would give me extra wire out of it without soldering.

Is there any specific name for this kind of connector?

Best Answer

You are looking for a connector that looks like this:

enter image description here

Here is a distributor web link where these can be purchased.