I am planning to design a custom FPGA PCB. the PCB will contain sensors. I need to read the output of the sensors and process them in the processor. I have completed many projects using FPGA's, but this will be my first custom design where I need to consider the hardware configuration as well. I have done research lately, but it is still hard for me to start from a point. Therefore I am asking you to help me and other individuals who wants to design their custom FPGA what are the points they need to consider at each step. Are there books/online resources which can help us in this process? I will also make a document after I have finished my project so people can make use of it.
- Arm design beginner question
- Electronic – Custom FPGA PCB with external programming circuit
- Electronic – Kelvin “4 Wire” Resistance PCB Design Questions
- Electronic – Choosing an FPGA based on ADC sampling rate
- Electronic – Review of PCB design
- Electronic – FPGA – DIY Programming
- Electronic – Is using floor plan tool during FPGA design ever actually useful or required