As a sort of weird side project, I'd like to make an oven timer that has selectable food stuffs and associated timing information. Now while this device would be simple to make I would like to stick it on the oven which means it would have to deal with some significant but not ridiculous temperatures (gas oven, metal structure). Has anyone has any experience heat proofing things like HD44780 LCDs, AVRs and other delicate components or do I have to go and get hold of those military grade parts?
- Some help with 9V Longlife VARTA batteries
- Electronic – Can conformal coating help against high-temperature environments if the chips heat up as well
- Electronic – Heat sinking ideas for an HZIP package
- Electronic – arduino – How to keep heat away from an electronics enclosure
- Electronic – Can you connect two lm317’s either in series or parallel to help spread out heat