I'm looking for some not too expensive, easy to control color graphics LCD I can use for various hobby projects, along with an AVR microcontroller or maybe an ARM in the future. The cheaper the better, but I want to be able to either control it with a serial connection, or a low-speed parallel connection. Some LCDs require multiple MHz parallel control signals to drive each pixel individually, I probably can't manage that with a single AVR. This unfortunately rules out super cheap LCDs like replacement Nintendo DS LCDs or whatever. Recommendations on LCDs that you've personally used & liked will be especially appreciated. Thanks.
- Electronic – Good LCD for clean mounting in hobby project
- LCD/display for a digital thermometer-like device
- Electronic – Name and reason for space between pixels on an LCD display
- Electronic – Using touchscreen cellphone lcd module for custom projects
- Electronic – How are DACs integrated in color LCD screens
- Electronic – Panel mounting an LCD screen in a hobby project