I have been looking for weeks for an article or anything that could explain to me how a voltage controlled current source works. I want to know if it's possible to create a VCCS that changes according to a function. What I mean by this is if you can make it so that if the voltage changes according to a function the current changes how you want it to. Can anyone explain to me how a VCCS works and how to make it work according to a function?
- Electronic – How to build a voltage-controlled current sink / voltage-controlled resistor
- Electronic – CCVS (current controlled voltage source) in practice
- Electronic – Converting a 5 Volt controlled current source to 3.3V compatible
- Electrical – LM13700 Bias Current via Resistor vs. Voltage-Controlled Current Source
- Electronic – DAC controlled LDO as current source
- Electronic – Trying to better understand voltage and current sources