Are the effects of the internal resistance of a capacitor in a non-repetitive RC circuit with an RC time constant of less than a nanosecond significant? I have only been able to find equivalent series resistance ratings for capacitors, which are usually measured at 100 kHz.
- Electronic – Are there any non-ideal side-effects of putting capacitors in parallel to increase capacitance
- Electronic – Snubber Capacitor Voltage Rating in the Real World
- Electronic – How to determine the decoupling capacitor values for the power bus of an RF device
- Electronic – Effective time constant of an RC circuit
- Electronic – Measuring resistance with ohmmeter over resistor and capacitor in parallel