What is the best way to implement a point on a PCB, where a voltage (e. g. output of a regulator) could be measured with multimeter for the purpose of verification of the assembly or diagnostics in case of malfunction (preferably in Eagle)?
- Electronic – CADSOFT EAGLE libraries searching best practices
- How should I connect / design this tactile push button on PCB & schematic
- Electronic – How to get VCC and GND pins on a PCB using an Eagle schematic
- Electrical – How to generate Assembly drawing in eagle
- Electrical – Creating an Assembly Drawing for Fabrication Houses