I don't understand how can a for example a battery be positive charged when the electrons are negative charged? I've read that protons are positive but they can't move so are all electricity negative?
- Electrical – How do laser printers produce the positive and negative charges on the paper
- Electronic – How do electrons carry energy
- Electronic – So which direction do electrons really flow
- Electronic – A question about electrons, charges and current
- Electrical – How to an electron have 0 electric potential after exiting a resistor but have current