Just what the title says; I'm playing with simple beginner circuits, signal amplifiers and stuff. Without fancy laboratory equipment such as an oscilloscope, how should I test the output signal is amplified ?
- Electronic – Test Cases for 16-bit Ripple Carry Adder
- Electronic – How to check if the multimeter’s fuse is damaged
- Matrix switch module for electronics testing – what uses
- Electronic – How to test current probes
- Electronic – VHDL serial adder test bench return UUUU
- Verifying a Meier Crossfeed Build
- Electrical – Power Supply Earth for Bench Testing