I need to do some communication between 8051 micro-controller and PC . There used to be a hyper terminal for this purpose in windows XP. I m using windows 8 now. So can anyone suggest me some equivalent of hyper terminal in windows 8 for the purpose of serial comm. between micro-controller and PC.
- Electronic – How to calculate phase shift between two sine wavefroms
- Electronic – How to produce clock signals with data on serial port
- Serial Port Terminal transmitting at 300 baudrate
- Atmega328P FTDI 5V USB Serial Communication
- Electrical – Windows 10 updates drivers for FTDI
- Electronic – How to burn hex code program file into AT89S52