Electronic – Identify this PCB connector


Do you know this connector? I tried in vain for hours using a variety of search terms.

Pitch is 2.54 mm and width of arc-bent contact is 1.4 mm. I just wish to find a part number, manufacturer and/or a different connector that is very similar to this.

2.54mm pitch connector


enter image description here

Best Answer

That looks to me like one of these oldschool LCD panel connectors. One would use two and slot the LCD glass inbetween:

The connectors:


Type of LCDs used with those:

an LCD used with said connectors

I haven't looked anywhere as to where can one source them for any serious production runs; but I hope this might point you in the right direction.


I am in no way affiliated with said shop; I just once found those on there.