I am using code warrior to debug my code which is dumped on to the NXP Board. By definition would code warrior belong to the In circuit emulator or the On Chip Debugger. I am not clear about the definitions from the web resources.
- Electronic – Debugging STM32LF1xx low-power behavior
- Electronic – causing – The target device is not ready for debugging
- Electrical – avr-gdb doesn’t stop at breakpoint
- Electrical – STM32L031 not running after stopping debugging
- Electronic – Which ARM debugger hardware should I used to debug
- Electronic – Debugging PIC16F886 with PICkit4
- Electronic – Debugging Cortex-M7 with data cache