I recently found multiple research papers that say that in theory double integral of accelerometer data gives a position of the device. Does that refer to absolute position (like the one given by a GPS)? or for example starting position and then relative position to the starting position?Thank you for helping me clarify this.
- Electronic – Is one accelerometer enough for detecting tilt/orientation of a rigid body
- Does position error from accelerometer still build up quadratically when using Kalman filtering
- Electrical – “integrate” the data from an accelerometer to record a motion trajectory
- Electronic – Which is give better result for find angular position of device using 9-axis IMU snesor.
- Electrical – Smoothing Accelerometer/Gyroscope Displacement Tracking for Mouse Motion
- Electrical – Detect movement in a very power efficient way
- Electronic – How to read from an accelerometer through i2c/spi for ~1 second at frequency>2kHz with precise distancing between measures