So, I got some laptop charger from my neighbor and I was thinking about to do something with it. Then one day I feel tiny shock from the output of the charger. I thought ac to dc filtering mechanism maybe shorted. Then I had tested other remaining charger to see if there was any AC current going on. And they all do the same. Is it normal to have flow some AC through DC ? Can I do something about it ? make it safer for work ? It does not feel like comfortable.
- Electronic – A few basic questions about simple electric circuits
- Electronic – Measured continuity between live and neutral
- Electrical – Is it safe to wire an AC-DC adapter directly to a DC motor? (with this setup…)
- Electronic – Small shock from mains
- Electronic – Why did the transformer explode? Was it faulty