I'm using an XC6210B332MR-G 3.3v LDO and I want to ensure good resistance to transient ringing at boot. The datasheet stipulates a bypass and output capacitance of at least 1uF for 1.8+v output. Would there be any downsides to using a 22uF X5R MLCC? I've done some research and from what I understand, larger capacitance values will help reduce the load transient.
- Electronic – Diode Clamp failing with LDO Circuit
- Electronic – LDO Output Capacitor Selection and ESR Consideration
- Electrical – lum – LDO with tantalums and circuit with ceramic bypass capacitors
- Electronic – Is it a mistake in AD725 and other datasheets
- Electronic – How to determine the decoupling capacitor values for the power bus of an RF device
- Electronic – Linear regulator doesn’t keep the right voltage when connected to ESP8266
- Electronic – Battery backed up power supply using LDO