I am using ADA4937 as the driver circuit to my 14 bit high speed ADC. A term in the datasheet is Low Input Voltage Noise is used which is 2.2nV/√Hz. Please explain the importance of this term and unit used(nV/√Hz)in ADC driver. How lower or higher value of Low Input Voltage Noise will affect the overall performance.
- FIR filter output result Interpretation While input is taken from ADC161S626: 16 bit
- Electronic – STM32 ADC 3V3 measurement
- Electronic – Inferring DC performance from a Sigma Delta ADC datasheet noise floor figures
- Electronic – Maximum Allowable Noise of ADC Input Signal
- Electronic – ADC eliminating noise for improved accuracy