Sometimes i come across different notations in Op Amps. Sometimes they are fed by V and ground, sometimes +V and -V. I am confused. Does ground mean minus?
- Electronic – Generating plus and minus voltages for op amp
- Electronic – Opamp input voltage divider creates wrong voltage – what could be the cause
- Electronic – Using TLE2426 as opamp rails supplies
- Electronic – How does one read the parameter “Voltage supply” for opamps at Digikey
- Electrical – Three Different Voltage Lines, Same Common Ground