I'm an electronics student.. while reading the operational amplifiers in detail, I came across the word "internal compensation" in the summed up features of an op-amp. please give me the detailed explanation of this feature.
- Electronic – What does it mean that an operations amplifier is ‘high gain’
- Electronic – PA92 OPAMP phase compensation
- Electronic – op amp compensation with C or RC
- Electrical – Why Gain-Bandwidth Product of devices having a simple one-pole frequency response is constant
- Electronic – Universal (magic) Op-Amp Fundamentals