The following (from TI app note slaa414a) is an active bias-T that sums the AC and DC inputs to drive a load for the purpose of testing PSRR. What does the 100 Ohm resistor across the inputs do? Both inputs have DC paths without it.
- Op amp as comparator/switch – strange behaviour
- Electronic – Op amp voltage reference with emitter follower
- Electronic – the purpose of the op-amp feedback circuit
- Electronic – Understanding balancing resistor in bipolar op amp
- Electronic – PSRR testing for LDO
- Electronic – Purpose of capacitors connected to both inputs of Op-Amp
- Electronic – Constant voltage source for unkown load