I've noticed that sometimes electronic engineers switch terms or have more than one term for the same thing. I wanted to ask, specifically in this question, what are these terms referring to:
- Resistance looking into the base
- Resistance from the base
- Resistance looking into (the) "X"
- Resistance from (the) "X"
- Input impedance (or Thévenin equivalent?)
- Output impedance (also Thévenin equivalent?)
- If you think there is another term that might be worth clarifying that you know, I'd appreciate it!
Thanks a lot.