If I say something like "SPDT switch" it's assumed to be a non-momentary switch. Is there standard nomenclature for unambiguously specifying a non-momentary switch?
- Electronic – Momentary to Toggle Switch for Tiny Application
- 12v Latching on/off switch with momentary function
- Electronic – Mechanically, is a latching switch always a momentary switch
- Electrical – 120VAC latching relay controlled by a low voltage momentary switch
- Electronic – Momentary switch for power
- Electrical – Using 1 momentary switch to toggle between two latched states. Plus relay question