The various LPC microcontroller chips have a boot mode that accepts serial communication and writes the received program to Flash. I want to make a PCB with and LPC1114 that must be programmed in circuit, with only minimal interface circuitry on the PCB. Is there a standard connector for supplying the required signals (GND, RxD, TxD, Reset, BootModeEnable)?
- Electronic – arduino – Problem writing to MCP23017 I/O Expander registers (i2c)
- Electronic – Flash Programming for AT89S2051
- STM32 chip specs do not match the datasheet
- Electronic – standard way to put compiled code onto a processor embedded in an FPGA
- Electronic – How ST-Link RESETS the MCU by using Reset pin? How to connect Boot0 pin when it is not used and SWD interface is used