Electronic – the power plug in the photo called


Is the plug shown in the photo, which looks like IEC 320 but with angular tips, standard? If so what is it called?


Best Answer

Apparently, there are HP server power supplies that have a non-standard connection.
They are found on ParallelMiner as KT-1200-200V-1 for example.

We use a custom 12inch power cord to bypass the proprietary AC plug

Behold the custom cable:


It's just a cable with quick-connects.

Apparently this is the 277VAC version of the power supply:

HP 1200W Common Slot 277VAC Hot Plug Power Supply Kit (717359-B21).

The plug and socket are called LS-25 and LS-26. (an adapter is sold by stuartconnections)
HP also sells adapter TK801A and TK802A.

enter image description here