Electronic – this glass bulb with two parallel electrodes on the PCB


Might be super obvious, but I've not encountered one of whatever this little dude is before:

strangle little bulb-like thing

I figured some sort of vacuum tube, but no idea beyond that. The two poles aren't linked. Found inside a heating control panel. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer

I think it is a neon lamp - possibly an NE-2. The "I3" designator on the PC board tends to confirm that - "I" would indicate "indicator".

Related Topic