Electronic – this transformer-like component with only two leads


I found this while taking apart a PSU, the closest label was B1. It appears to be a transformer-like component with two leads, and the coils on the vertical part around the core seem to be connected opposite the leads. Googling the label got me nowhere.

Best Answer

Just an inductor, it's used in some large switched mode psus to do powerfactor correction.