What are some good tools which will simplify the process of designing and modeling analog signals? I am currently using Mathematica for modeling signal behavior, but that requires me to define a new model for every new piece of functionality (e.g. a low-pass filter). Are there any tools that could help me out?
- Electronic – Useful mental models for low-frequency analog circuit design
- Electronic – Down-Conversion of RF signal
- Electrical – Analog Phase Locked Loop Design
- Electronic – Filling the unused space with ground plane in mixed signal pcb
- Electronic – Analog signal exchange between microcontroller and PLC
- Electronic – Is it possible to determine coefficients of an analog Bessel filter based on order, fc and attenuation only