On a printed circuit board, I see lots of tiny letters and numbers. Is there some kind of standard that dictates what letter indicates what type of component?
- Electronic – the purpose of holes on edge of the PCB
- Electronic – Soldering a high-power cable to a PCB
- Electronic – What does it mean when a capacitor and it’s connectors are marked with a red marker
- Electrical – Altium: multiple component footprints for the same component on the PCB
- Electronic – PCB labelling bare part number vs assembled part number