Electronic – What do you call this kind of cable


I'm planning on building a board with a bunch of logic gates on to experiment with. I'm looking for a kind of cable that I've seen before but don't know the name of. It basically connects to a solid pin, and is stackable (see attached picture). What is the name of such cables?


enter image description here

Edit like:
enter image description here

Best Answer

In a catalogue, look for 4 mm plugs. In daily life, they're known as banana plugs.

The 4 mm plugs you show are stackable but they also come in plain male plugs. Check when ordering that you have the stackable ones.