My project uses an off-the-shelf ACDC converter that conceals design details from such as switching frequency (or SF range). It's 24 V output rated to 5 Amps. I want to measure it's switching frequency but was advised against probing the device with an oscilloscope since it can be dangerous. Any advice how I can accomplish this safely?
- Electronic – Power supply noise measurements
- Electronic – Switching Supply Noise Filter for Audio Circuit
- Electrical – Measuring loop Gain and phase of of a flyback converter
- Electronic – Oscilloscope for troubleshooting higher voltages
- Electronic – Tantalum Capacitor Explodes When Engine Starts
- Electronic – Eliminate beeps and bleeps in the power lines