What is the best way of stripping enamel off of magnet wire using things available in a common electronic setup? I mean, I have some wire cutters and I can use it to strip the enamel off of thicker magnet wire but I have two thin types of wire. For one of them I can burn the enamel off effectively but it still seems to not be consistently conductive. For the thinnest wire I have when I burn it off the copper(I assume it's copper, the wire is of unknown origin) the copper burns and vaporizes with it and the wire just falls apart becomes disconnected.
What's the best way of stripping enamel with common tools? (as in, without special acids and such)