1206 resistors have their value marked on them.
Why don't 1206 capacitors have their values marked?
The only reason I can guess is that marking them would somehow change their capacitance. Is this realistic?
- Electronic – Why are SMD resistors marked with their value, but SMD capacitors are not
- Electronic – Substition of electrolytic capacitors in surface mount applications
- What type of axial capacitor is silver with transparent ends
- Electronic – What are these electrolytic capacitors
- Electronic – Can a surface-mount ceramic capacitor fail partially and intermittently