I am trying to discover if there has been a defrag run on our servers. To save myself going to each one and loading the defrag program and checking the "Last Run" column I thought WMI might have this info. I have been checking the Win32_Volume class and can see this can be used to initiate defrags and run the analysis. What I can't find is any reference to the last time it completed. I would rather just pull an object down than run an analysis each time. Is there a way to find this information through WMI or a reg key?
- Connecting to Remote Server Using Performance Monitor Does Not Work
- How to find a user in a specific group using wmi
- SCCM Global Condition WQL Query Type Mismatch (wbemErrTypeMismatch – 0x80041005)
- Windows 2008 R2 gpupdate locks the user account
- Powershell – find the path to a DCOM application executable with WMI or Powershell
- WMI instead of WMIC command to find application version