I know you can use a query to find out which databases have auto-shrink enabled but I'm wondering if this can be done for maintenance plans. Right now we only have a few maintenance plans so it's easy enough to check manually but I can see how it would be useful to have a query to do this.
- How to have SQL Server Management Studio 2008 connect to the instances automatically
- Sql-server – Unable to back up SQL Server databases using a maintenance plan
- SQL Server 2008, not enough disk space
- Sql-server – SQL Server 2008 R2 startup error
- Sql-server – Index rebuilding on mirrored database sql server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 R2 backup plan not deleting files older than X days set in maintenance plan