How do I write an ISR greater than 8 bytes which is triggered by INT0?
8051 external interrupt INT0 issue
- Electronic – PIC24F UART Rx Interrupt not firing
- Electronic – AVR external interrupt triggering by the falling edge: for how long should I keep signal low to guarantee triggering
- Electronic – Deciding Timer Interrupt time
- Electronic – AVR ATmega: can I trigger external interrupt by setting corresponding INTF flag bit
- Electrical – dsPIC33E External Interrupts INT0,INT1,INT2 not firing
- Electrical – External Interrupt delayed to in STM31F103C8
- Electronic – Pullup Rise Time On AVR External Interrupt
- Electronic – PIC 18F2550 External Interrupt Problem
Your code jumps to the ISR which ends in a RETI:
If you program in C, this will be handled for you automatically. For example, Keil-C51 places ISRs right at the start address if there is enough room, or jumps to it if not.