Do I have to wind transformers in the same direction, as in each layer the winding must go in the same direction, like an electromagnet. And does this change with flybacks? Are their windings any different?
- Electronic – series windings of separate transformers to increase the voltage rating of the whole
- Electronic – Winding method for barrel wound secondary center-taped EE core
- Electronic – What happens if I parallel two somewhat different size transformer primaries
- Electronic – Why do people hand wind flyback transformers
- Electronic – How to properly wind a high frequency / high voltage transformer
- Electronic – Should you Megger test transformers