I have a motor which is designed for 3 phase, 380V. The power rating of motor is 132kw and motor stator winding is connected in delta connection. If I connect the same motor stator winding in star connection with same 380 V line voltage, what will be the impact on motor line current and power rating of the motor.
- Electronic – Why choose delta over star connection for a 3 phase motor with a VFD
- Electronic – Running a 3ph motor rated for 380v star on 220v delta
- Electrical – Why use a star or delta connection instead of having a second output
- Electrical – Does the motor speed change with the fully automatic star(wye)/delta starter
- Electronic – Proof that Delta and Y transformer have the same power
- Electronic – Is induction motor’s rotor speed or torque change with delta or star connection